Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

An Interview with mystery writer, Mike Angley

edited April 2010 in - Reading
For those of you who are interested in reading mystery and/or paranormal novels, Mike Angley, author of the Child Finder Trilogy, will join me at Ascroft, eh? (www.dianneascroft.wordpress.com) on Tuesday, 20th April to talk about his books and his career as a Special Agent with the American Air Force Office of Special Investigations (OSI).

Angley describes his trilogy as a ‘mystery/suspense series with paranormal and religious edges’. That description conjures up images of Roswell and X Files in my mind but I may be off track.

If you are interested in hearing what this author has to say, drop by on Tuesday to hear author, Mike Angley, set the record straight. Action and drama feature heavily in his novels and his former career in Special Investigations. His answers to my interview questions are interesting and informative. So do drop by www.dianneascroft.wordpress.com on Tuesday.

Comments

• Hey, TB (is it Diane?), will your website have video of your interview? Sounds fun.
  • Certainly different.
  • The interview's up on Ascroft, eh? now (at www.dianneascroft.wordpress.com), Dwight. I'm not technologically advanced - so no chance of a video! I thought I was doing well when I added a pdf excerpt from the first chapter of Book 1!

I found Mike's answers to the interview questions interesting - I don't read the genre normally and have little knowledge of paranormal matters. Despite the fact that we have different points of view (he seems more conservative and traditional than I am), I enjoyed what I read in the excerpt and got curious to see where the story would go.

Dianne Ascroft,
    author of Hitler and Mars Bars