Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

An interview with author William Hussey now on blog, includes agent and editor comments

edited April 2010 in - Reading
For anyone interested in writing for teens.
William Hussey, author of Witchfinder has provided a fantastic interview and given writing advice for writing teen horror. A published author of adult fiction William's first book for teens was published this year. The interview also includes comments from his agent and the Senior Commisioning Editor at OUP.

http://talltalesandshortstories.blogspot.com/2010/04/interview-with-author-william-hussey.html

Tracy :)

Comments

• You're a gem, Tracy. Are you deliberately tailoring your blogspot to meet my needs?
  • [quote=Dwight]You're a gem, Tracy. Are you deliberately tailoring your blogspot to meet my needs? [/quote]

Glad you enjoyed the interview Dwight. And of course it's tailored for you :D
  • I feel inspired to offer my book to Veronique Baxter again. What a coup for William. Last time I sent her my MS in a pathetic state of amateurish gobbledigook, fancying it was pure sliced bread. At least it's a bit better now, and is undergoing far-reaching improvements. I can't send it to anyone until it is a definite best-seller.
  • Good luck when you do send. I'm currently undertaking a huge edit after feedback from an agent. One book has now become two totally separate ones. And you're right, only send the best you can and editing is your friend. :) Well, editing can seem like your worst enemy but a necessary evil!!