Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

my new great grandson

edited January 2011 in Off-topic
My first Great Grandson was born today, well last night just befor midnight 11.01.11, what a great date. Jake Tyler 7lb 6oz , cant wait to have a cuddle

Comments

• congratulations to the new parents, family and you!
  • Congratulations to you and the new family.
  • Congratulations - you must all be on Cloud 9!!
  • how wonderfull, congratulations - welcome to the world Jake
  • Congrats! My new grandson was born in September and was also called Jake.
  • Its quite a popular name , congrats on your grandsom, hes at what I think is a lovely age now , laughing , putting his arms out I bet you adore him Kateanne.
  • Congratulations on the new addition to the family. Hope he brings you all lots of joy.
  • WOw - great grandson is quite something - congratulations. I like the name Jake.
  • Congratulations, great news. :)
  • Congratulations to everyone, Jenny.
  • Congratulations.
  • Congratu-bloomin'-lations, Jenny and Jake and all Generations in between
  • Thanks for all messages .Have been over to see him , he is so cute, looks just like his Daddy when he was born.
    once again many thanks
  • LizLiz
    edited January 2011
    Congrats! Good weight too. That's how much I weighed when I was born.
  • Congratulations!
    Yes, Jake is a very popular boy's name right now - my cousin in Australia had a Jake in November.
  • congratulations great grandma! Ain't it fantastic when you can call yourself great? MY aunt, (6 yrs older than me) hated being called auntie/aunt, but LOVES being a GREAT aunt!! :)
  • Congratulations! Hello Jake! :-)
  • Congratulations to all - how wonderful. :-)