Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

sorted

edited February 2011 in - Writing Problems
Sorted

Comments

• already passed mine on to someone else, Mutley, sorry! Hope someone else can help.
  • Gosh. So much meaning in just one word - trust dorothy to be able to read what is needed behind it. I have to admit to being mystified.
  • Well my crystal ball leads me towards a magazine.
  • It could be a virus.
  • Why would Dorothy apologise for not being able to pass it on to Mutley?
  • Mutley asked if anyone could let her borrow or have the Feb. magazines ... she then went in and edited, by the look of it, because some other kind TBer has offered.
    Or ... my psychic abilities are that extensive I can see past one word. You choose ...
  • Well... *thinks frantically* maybe Mutley wants a virus to pass on to someone she doesn't like. Something she is immune to, that will reduce this bounder (honestly I can't think of him without spitting) to a gibbering wreck of snot and wheezes.
  • Yes, that's pretty much it Liz!
  • Imagine if we started threads with the intention of editing them once someone had replied - it could lead to some weird (weirder than usual) threads!