Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Writers Online login problem

Hi, new to the forums and already asking for help. There doesn't seem to be a contact for a Writers Online website administrator - not that I can find - so I'm hoping any administrators of this forum know of any issues with the WO login. I thought it might be a temporary problem, but I can't log in. I type in my username, enter my password, click submit and . . . nothing. Well, a little loading symbol down the left hand corner but that disappears and nothing happens. Really want to get my account working again before I see another competition I want to enter online.

Many thanks in advance (and nice to meet everyone!)

MJ

Comments

• hello TS, as you only just posted a short time ago, you could try editing this post and changing the subject line to add 'question for Webbo' who looks in quite often and will be able to help you. I'll come back with his mail when I've found it, if no one else tells you in the interim. and welcome!
  • Assuming you typed in your pasword for the main site and not your Talkback password? You need a different one for the main site- apologies if you already knew this and had done so.

I clicked report post for you so Webbo or one of the other web admin people will see it and help.
  • edited June 2012
    Thanks, Liz. Think I'll leave the subject as is, as Carol has reported it for me.

Carol, I'm definitely using the right login details (been signed up to WO for a year - it used to work, apart from some technical hitches when I entered the horror story comp) but thanks anyway :) And thanks for reporting to the admin team for me.

MJ
  • Hello Tristram,
    there was some maintenance on the site yesterday which may have been the problem, so please try again this morning. If that still doesn't work, whisper me your account details and I'll see if there's something more sinister going on!