Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Subscriber Competition Diary (closing 14 Dec)

edited December 2012 in - Website Problems
I have logged on but the ENTER NOW button does not appear for the subscriber competition (Diary) closing on 14 December. I really want to enter online. Can someone help with this?

Many thanks

Comments

• i have TB on my bookmark bar, but if I want to enter a competition I sometimes have to log in from Google.
    Maybe that's your problem?
    Try logging on by a different route/
  • Are you using the right subscriber info? Not your Talkback membership, but your magazine membership (they aren't the same thing). You should get some sort of message to say your entry has been successful if it has.
  • I had the same problem and gave up so sent it off by post this morning instead.
  • Assume you've logged in with your non-Talkback details.

You can try via a different browser.
    Otherwise clean your cookies, browser cache etc. Then restart. And try again.
    If it still doesn't work, then you can click 'report post' on your thread and either Webbo, or one of his helpers ( makes him sound like Santa and his elves) will see your message, and hopefully sort it out for you.
  • I uploaded mine yesterday, but it didn't recognise me as a subscriber and charged me four quid. Could have been my fault.

Also, not sure if I uploaded in the right format ( have 'works' not 'word') Panicked and asked for email confirmation, but no reply yet.
  • Thanks everyone. I'm definitely logged in using magazine login not talkback. Will try from Google but also clicked 'report post' to see if I can attract attention. Guess I've still got time to post tomorrow, but seems to defeat the object of online entry!
  • I entered a different competition and for the first time used the online facility; it worked perfectly!
  • Pressing buttons frightens me, so I usually enter by post.

Never leave me in charge at The Pentagon.
  • No, TN, you're just the person to be in charge! You wouldn't pres the red button, you'd write nice cards to all the enemies of the State and shout 'Boom!' through their letter boxes!
    Much better!
  • Oh, go on then.