Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Who's in March's Writing Magazines?

edited February 2013 in - WM and WN
Yes, it's that time again...

Who’s in March 2013's magazine? The magazines probably won’t be in the shops until 7th February so DON’T EXPECT THEM UNTIL THEN.

If you spot yourself, please let us know which magazine and WHICH PAGE; and the name the article appears under if it differs from your Talkback name. If you spot someone else, PLEASE LET THEM post the details here.

Remember: if mentioning a story, don’t give away the ending.

Comments

• I think I'm in there again this month, with an article about designing ebook covers.
  • I've just got my mag and I see my piece of writing about a bottle of perfume is in there, page 41 of WM.
  • Congratulations, Nefertari.
  • edited February 2013
    Ooh, lovely. I shall look out for that, Nefertari!

Looking forward to reading your article, too, Nena.
  • I've just read your story, Nefertari; congratulations!
  • Mine has just this minute come through the letter box. I'll have a look later. Congratulations, Nefertari.
  • I saw a TB mentioned in member's news.

I only had time to glance through as I had to go out, but will read in detail later. :)
  • Just got my copy at lunchtime. Congratulations, Nena and Nefertari. I'm looking forward to a good read.
  • Congratulations Nefertari - a sweet little story that rings true with many of us.
    Congratulations also Nena. Great article - you have it covered !
    :)
  • Congratulations, Nefertari. I look forward to reading your piece!
  • Congratulations, Nena. I read your article and found it very interesting and useful. :)
  • edited February 2013
    Well done Nefertari :) - I can see why my entry didn't win:(

Going to read Nena's later...
  • Congratulations, Nena!
  • Just read your article Nena, very informative thanks.
  • Well done Nena and Nefertari, I'll be reading both later.
  • [quote=jangod]Well done Nefertari - I can see why my entry didn't win [/quote]

Same here, jangod.
  • Congratulations on a good article (Nena) and a good story (Nefertari).

Interesting article about cover design. Not being an artist I'm 99% certain I would pay someone if ever in that position, but it was still interesting to read and contained some useful advice.

Only 2 out of 3 on the Red Editing Pen :-( .
  • I enjoyed your story, Nefetari - reminded me of making perfume for my Granny. It soon went mouldy too!

Looking forward to your article, Nena.
  • Not me :)
  • Just saw the mag (my dog had dragged it under the table) and there's a piece about me in Members' News.

Nena, your article couldn't have been more timely as I'm working on publishing my zombie book on Createspace and a cover was something I had to think about. Well done, Nefertari. I enjoyed piece.
  • Well done Jen must go and check that out.
  • Hurray, glad you finally saw it.
    And well done.
  • Isn't it good to see people we know in there? Congratulations to Nena, Nefertari and Jenthom.
  • Congratulations, Jenthom!
  • Well done Nena, Nefertari and Jenthom. Haven't read it yes but looking forward to it.
    I was short-listed in the Ghost Story comp.
  • well done, Anna.
  • Well done all three of yez.
    Oh - and Anna too for being short-listed.
  • edited February 2013
    Well done on the shortlisting Anna.
  • Congratulations, Anna.

I'm sure I once read that the WM Ghost comp is the most popular on their comp calendar, so a great achievement to be short listed!
  • Congratulations, Anna!
  • Well done Jen and Anna! Yes, I'm sure the ghost story is very popular to enter so a prestigous one to get shortlisted for!