Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Hysteria 2013 Short Story Writing Competition

edited April 2013 in - Resources
Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forums and looking forward to getting stuck in. Before I go off and have a nose around though I wanted to post up details of a new short story competition for women of any nationality writing in English. It is being run by The Hysterectomy Association and costs £3 to enter. Three overall winners will win £150, £50 and £25 respectively and ten others will be included in the anthology Hysteria 2 published at the end of this year. The word limit is 2,000 words and the closing date is 31st August. You can find out more about last years winner and read the winning entry on the main website at: http://www.hysterectomy-association.org.uk/index.php/hysteria-2013-short-story-writing-competiton/ Any questions please don't hesitate to ask as I'll see if I can set my options to receiving email when someone replies. BW, Linda :-)

Comments

• BTW, the anthology from last year's book is now available to buy on Amazon and other site and, not surprisingly, it's called Hysteria 1 ...!