Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Please fill out my Blogging Questionnaire!

edited October 2013 in - Writing Tales
I come to ask all you bloggers out there a favour. If anyone has a few spare minutes, could they fill in a questionnaire about their blogging habits that I have devised? It's over on my blog at

http://loutreleaven.wordpress.com/2013/10/18/please-fill-out-my-blogging-questionnaire/

I'm writing an ebook about blogging for writers and I thought it would be good to have some stats to refer to and some real life cases. I've put a tick box at the end so if you don't want to be quoted, you won't be, I'll just use the stats.

Five questionnaires will be picked out to receive a free copy of the ebook and there'll be links to all the blogs that I talk about. (I will only be talking positively, as well - no harsh critiques!!!)

Thank you!

Lou

Comments

• I'm down to the stats question now, so that's for after lunch.
  • edited October 2013
    I did this last night. Can't tick the tick box - how do you do that? Also couldn't find year stats.
  • Sorted - enjoyed your site Lou loads of useful info I'll point my writers' group members in your direction
  • [quote=Mrs Bear]Can't tick the tick box - how do you do that? Also couldn't find year stats.[/quote]

For speed I just typed, 'tick'.
  • Have just completed it and sent off.
  • Thanks so much, all. Don't worry if there's anything you can't answer - all questions are optional anyway. And a written TICK is fine - I don't know where the tick is either! I tend to use a slash.

16 questionnaires in so far which is great - already making interesting reading.
  • [quote=Baggy Books]*gulps*[/quote] You were only supposed to tell her about your blogging!
  • Done. I'm not 100% sure of the accuracy of the stats, but I guess they're always going to be distorted by those pesky roaming internet robots. (I can't think of any other reason why Russia is my third largest audience sector!)
  • [quote=Phots Moll]You were only supposed to tell her about your blogging! [/quote]

* reads Baggy's questionnaire and faints *
  • Downloaded the questionnaire - will try to make some intelligent comments tomorrow :)
  • The tick sign is in symbols
  • Sorry, haven't finished mine yet- may be later in the week before I can. Is that okay?
  • Done and submitted.
    Great idea for a book, Lou!
  • [quote=Carol]Sorry, haven't finished mine yet- may be later in the week before I can. Is that okay? [/quote]

Of course, no hurry Carol!
  • [quote=Betsie]The tick sign is in symbols[/quote] I looked there and didn't find it.
  • Just filled in the questionnaire, Lou. I couldn't open it on one computer but it worked on the laptop. Probably a problem my end. Afraid I couldn't help with stats, though.
  • That's fine, because it helps me to know if people have trouble finding and understanding their stats as I can write instructions about it in the book!
  • Oh well - if you want to know about problems . . . .

I couldn't tick the box either, but I told you that on the form.

Stats, IMO, are all fictional - certainly they don't make any sense.
    On my map of sources Russia used to be pale green and now it's not.
    I wonder if suddenly I have upset the Russians?