Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

FREE course place for one Writers Online user - write a screenplay in a day

edited January 2014 in - Resources
Just drawing your attention to a great offer from London Film Academy for any budding screenwriters. They're giving one of you a free place on the screenplay-in-a-day course, in London on 25 January.
No question or anything...
http://www.writers-online.co.uk/News/702/Win_a_London_Film_Academy_one-day_screenwriting_course/

Comments

• Wow. That is a good offer.
  • Sounds great! How exactly do we enter for the free place? Are we automatically entered for using Talkback?
  • Looks like you do this, StF:

"Got an idea for a film? To be in with a chance to turn it into an actual script, send us your contact details by email by 15 Jan, with subject line ‘London Film Academy prize draw’. One name will be selected at random for the one-day course prize."
  • That's right, and the email address is a clickable link on the original story - the emails need to come to [email protected] please
    Glad you've seen it Lou - thought you might be interested!
  • Sounds amazing - sadly, I'm not planning to be in England any time soon.
  • I've just realised you don't have to email in your idea, just your contact details!
  • No judging involved! Unfortunately it's all a bit too soon for us to undertake an assessment
  • I was imagining a Horrible Histories style film pitch!
  • Awww...I would LOVE to. I have the perfect story to be screenplayeded. :( But London is too darn far away. As usual. *sobs*
  • Bumping up for SS.
  • Shame, can't go as have family birthday celebration. Gutted!

* Repeats to self: family are more important than writing... *
  • Good luck to anyone able to try for this.
    :)
  • Yes good luck and don't forget to be in it to win it!