Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Who's in April 2014's Writing Magazines?

edited March 2014 in - WM and WN
Yes, it's that time again...

Who'’s in April 2014's magazine? The magazines probably won’t be in the shops until 6th March so DON’T EXPECT THEM UNTIL THEN.

If you spot yourself, please let us know which magazine and WHICH PAGE; and the name the article appears under if it differs from your Talkback name. If you spot someone else, PLEASE LET THEM post the details here.

Remember: if mentioning a story, don’t give away the ending.
Tagged:

Comments

• Anyone got their copy yet?
  • Nope...
  • Not yet...
  • Only the Water Rate bill here.
  • Hope my copy comes today.
  • Post just delivered- no magazine... :(
  • None here and post just been. Maybe tomorrow!
  • We haven't had ours yet either!
  • Hope it's not going to be one of those months when the shops get their copies first... :(
  • edited March 2014
    Got ours just now, so they should be well on their way to you.
  • Mine's just arrived AND my Members' News piece is in!
  • Great, Smaug - I shall look forward to reading that when mine eventually arrives.

Come on, Mr Postman!
  • *sulk* I'm not in this one :(
  • Mine's here too.

Will have a quick peruse over lunch. :)
  • Nothing today - never mind. Something to look forward to tomorrow :P
  • My copy just arrived on the welcome matt. I haven't given it a read through yet. Normally I read it on the train to and from Uni.
  • Nothing. Although as I haven't had any post yet - there's still time.
  • Nothing for me either, tishtosh.
  • Well done, Smaug I just read that.
  • Mine was here when I got in. Read your bit, Smaug. Well done.
    Saw another familiar name, too...
  • Smaug, can you let everyone know which item in member's news yours is. Newer members of Talkback won't know which one is you. :)
  • Sorry everyone, page WN14, bottom left corner, 'Perceptive Poetry'
  • Well done Smaug. I've seen another name as well.
  • Congrats, Smaug! I've spotted myself too - page 28, "Stat's Amazing!" - article about how to use your blog stats to improve your readership. Love the funky graphics!
  • I haven't read it yet, Lou - but it looks great. What a pro!
  • Yes, it was you I saw, Lou. great stuff!
  • Well done Lou, and Smaug.
  • Mine was waiting for me when I got home this evening. Looking forward to reading it tonight.
  • Still nothing.

*feels deleted*
  • Me too, Baggy, thoroughly disconsolate.
  • But as soon as it does arrive, I shall complain that I haven't finished last month's...

:-*
  • Me too!
  • Well done, Lou!
  • Bought a copy today - nice to take advantage of my little window of opportunity in London. :)
  • Just read Smaug's piece - great stuff - congratulations!
    Lou - I'm not a blogger, but of course I'll read your article later (wouldn't ignore a fellow tber. ;) )
  • I now have my copy. Looking forward to reading it later tonight, curled up in bed with a cuppa!
  • Thank you, Jonfun and team for putting the Erewash Writers' Group competition in the magazine.

Much appreciated.
  • Good stuff Lou and Smaug :D
  • Well Done Lou!
  • Well done Smaug! Oof, all this back-slapping is getting painful!
  • My copy has finally arrived so I'll strip it naked and have a look later.

Congrats to everyone who's in there...
  • I'll strip it naked.
    Baggy doesn't mess about.
  • Congrats, Smaug! I've spotted myself too - page 28, "Stat's Amazing!" - article about how to use your blog stats to improve your readership. Love the funky graphics!
    Enjoyed the article, Lou - well done! (and to everyone else in there but I haven't had time to read the whole thing yet)
  • Spotted several TBers on a quick flick through. Hope to look properly tomorrow.
  • Errrmm ..... this could be my, personal, misunderstanding but top of page 23 appears confusing.
    Banner headline announces:- "Still time to enter Closing date 14 March 2014"
    Explanation of the announcement then states; "With its closing date of 14 April, there is still time to enter our competition announced last month ....."

That's as far as my eyes have wandered. Now away to savour the contributions of Smaug and Lou Treleaven.