Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

News of a writing group which started through TB

Comments

• Brilliant!
  • Great stuff Patsy et al - I like the uncluttered look of the blog too.
  • Looks good - I like the uncluttered website
  • Lovely. Which Wordpress theme is it, PM? I am looking for one to make a blog for our poetry group.
  • Great page.
  • Lovely. Which Wordpress theme is it, PM? I am looking for one to make a blog for our poetry group.
    Says: Theme zAlive by zenoven.
  • Thanks, Baggy. I didn't set it up so wasn't sure. I don't use Wordpress for my blog, but I found it fairly easy to add updates to the site once it was set up and Susan who created it said it wasn't hard to do.
  • Ah, couldn't see that anywhere, it's usually down the bottom, thanks BB.
  • That's where I found it...
  • Lol! I think it was my mouse running out of battery, it went sticky.
  • A great group to be part of, and the website looks clear and inviting, too - very professional.
  • 'We're all well-behaved adults, but see below.' Looked below for the exception but couldn't find it.
  • Ana, I think he meant the clip of me running about. He did refer to me as 'the mad woman in the video'.

I wasn't mad, just excited. And I have good reasons for all the other video clips of me running round in circles in various locations.
  • Course you have (thinks), no, not coming up with any.
  • Well in this one
    I wanted to see what the flowers would look like from the POV of a bee in a hurry. If that's not a good reason, I don't know what is.