Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Who's in February 2015's Writing Magazines?

edited January 2015 in - WM and WN
Yes, it's that time again...It may only be January, but we're into the February issue now.

Who's in February 2015's magazine? The magazines probably won’t be in the shops until 8th January so DON’T EXPECT THEM UNTIL THEN.

If you spot yourself, please let us know which magazine and WHICH PAGE; and the name the article appears under if it differs from your Talkback name. If you spot someone else, PLEASE LET THEM post the details here.

Remember: if mentioning a story, don’t give away the ending.

Comments

• Anyone received their copy today? My post was early, but no magazine yet. :(
  • I think there's been a slight delay of it being sent out from the printers, sorry, but you should be getting it today or tomorrow.
  • Thanks for letting us know, Webbo. :)
  • edited January 2015
    Mine arrived in today's post.

The Nottingham Writers' Club competition info appears on page WN29. Thank you Mr Editor, Sir. ~O)
  • Mine was on the mat when I got home this evening. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet but look forward to reading it later.
  • Mine arrived today. Only spotted two TBers. There must be more...
  • Mine arrived yesterday and I've been busy ticking a bunch of festivals I would love to try and get to this year
  • Oh yes, mine arrived. Forgot to say. Had a quick flick through, but didn't spot anyone.
  • Thank you Jonathan and team for printing information on page WN6.

I really wasn't expecting so much page space! Thought it'd be a few lines in one of the flashes column.

There is some info about the free entry competition to win a book from Nefertari (Shirley Harber), and other prizes, plus other comps.

Thanks again!
  • How did I miss that, Dora?!

*rushes off to find pipe and slippers and settles into wingback chair*
  • Dora was one of the two TBers I spotted.
  • The gauntlet has been chucked. I must find the other before the setting of the sun and the first hoot of the tawny owl.
  • Aye, second article in my Seven Deadly Sins series is there for your perusal :)
  • What's the pay like bor'?