Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Scrapbook Theatre would love your opinion!

edited February 2015 in Writing
Hello everyone!
My name is Dani and I am the producer and company manager of a student theatre company based at the University of Kent. We are currently apply for funding and I am writing a business plan for my Masters degree at the university.

So let me tell you a little more about Scrapbook. We founded the company in October 2013 and since then we have formed a great relationship with Canterbury Festival and have performed 5 shows around Kent. The shows we stage are all written by students around the universities. Now we've been running for a couple of years, we'd like to expand this and work with any new writers who submit a script that suits our style. We work closely with the writer and find a space, cast, set and props in order to stage the show.

In order for us to understand how to develop a good relationship with the writer, we'd love it if we could get the opinion of writers and how they'd enjoy working with us if they submitted us a script. If you have a spare 30 seconds, please fill out this quick survey! Not only will it help my Masters degree, it will also help the development of Scrapbook. The link to the survey is here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tTZJiCVwYTMAQq2aXeFpeozkDPcH9yxcn1tv5F7lsoU/edit

If you are interested in working with us, please email us at [email protected]

Thank you!