Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Calling Amboline ...

edited December 2007 in - WM and WN

Comments

• Have you seen the posts on your Worried about Talkback thread? Everyone's puzzled!
  • Yes Amboline, talk to us please.
  • We really want to understand what upset you so much.
  • If it was me I'm outa here...
  • Marc, don't worry. We don't want to lose anyone.
  • Posted this on the thread worried about talkback but then saw this one so have pasted it here too.

I hope Amboline comes back too, I think that generally he tends to drop in once or twice a week so his not replying may be because he is just not around at the moment.
    I really like his threads he always offers a great deal of guidance and was very supportive to me when I began my poetry course with WM answering my emails, which must have taken a while to write even though he is very busy himself. His contributions would be greatly missed by me, especially in the poetry section and his 'diary' of how he has tackled the poetry course has helped many of us would-be poets.
  • Come on Amboline.  And not forgetting Claudia - let's get this sorted once and for all.