Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

late deliveries

edited November 2007 in - WM and WN

Comments

• i was such just about to ask about such late deliveries when i noticed other messages - has there been an explanation for this ???- would you believe since the magazine changed printers i now live and work within a mile of the factory and still cant manage to get the mag on time - get the mag before available in the shops  what a laugh!!!!
  • Hi. Welcome to Talkback. I'm beginning to wonder if the date of publication was a misprint.
  • welcome!
    It must have been a misprint, it was probably 12th or something like that, not 1st.
  • Yes, I wondered that, but It said Thursday the 1st, which it was.
    This Friday is the 9th, so the 12th would be next Monday which wouldn't make sense either.
  • or could it be that WN don't know when it's going out???
  • Hi kerriej, welcome to Talkback!
  • Hello Kerriej.
  • Hello Kerriej and welcome.
  • Just a hunch but I reckon the majority of us will get our copies by the weekend. Don't quote me. OK, you can.
  • Hello Kerriej.
  • thank you all for your welcome messages - i have actually emailed the subscriptions department woman as it seems that i know her - she shops in our shop!! - so have asked for some sort of explanation if possible - so will let you all know as soon as i do