Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

2000+ contributions to Talkback

edited June 2007 in - WM and WN

Comments

• Thought we should have an update on the members contributions as of this evening 4.6.07.
    I've only listed those who have reached the 2000 mark and passed through. There are a number who have breached 1000, congratulations.
    Carol: 6498
    Stan:4743
    Jenny:4083
    Dorothy:3559
    Tessa Tangent:2385
    Betsie:2261
  • Carol - do you have a life beside Talkback???????
  • Yes Stan, I do have a life beside Talkback amazingly enough. But I do think quickly, and process thoughts and ideas for here rapidly.
    On days I'm rushing about, I pop into Talkback more often.
    When I'm writing like today, I pop in here first thing, then in the evening as a way of relaxing- communicating with the rest of the world.
    I actually finished an article today for the online magazine I write for. Did some research for the second part of my three part article on road charging etc.
    Now is down time before bed.
  • Well done with what you have achieved today with your writing, Carol. So sleep tight and don't let the bugs bite.
  • Well done to the 2000 plus club!
  • Well done, you guys! I can see I've got some way to go to get into your league!!
  • Kaz, hang around here for a few years and you'll do it.
  • Stan - Carol fits the saying that if you want a job done, give it to a busy person! You're probably like that too!
  • Does this tell us that TB men tend to be the strong, silent type? lol! 
  • You're almost cetainly right, Howard. BUT it could say something about the ladies aussi.
  • We talk too much? How do you think we know the answer to so many things!!!
  • It's called networking!
  • Oh no, I can sense a multi task attack about to start! I wish I kept my big mouth shut and clocked up one less TB credit.
  • Ye Gods!  Betsie was on a far greater number of posts than me when I first came on.  Hmmpphh.  Seems I've crept in and had an opinion on virtually everything.  Such is my way.