Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

A wonderful book.......

edited January 2006 in - Reading

Comments

• I have a book that I'd love to recommend to all talkbackers, I came across it when R4 serialised it last year, and fell head over heels in love with it. Actually, its now been selected as one of Richard & Judy's bookclub choices, so it will disppear from libraries up and down the land in no time at all. The book is 'The History of Love' by Nicole Krauss. Its not an easy read, but it is so well worth the effort, she's a wonderful writer, and the main character, Leo Gursky, is the best I have EVER come across..... Make the effort with the beautiful, enchanting book, you'll be glad so glad you did.....
    Lizzie
  • wev got the richard and judy collection on display in the library. we were loking for pictures of them to put on the display "bin". my fellow saturday assistant printed out a picture of richard and stuck it on our tray, so wev got a little mascot now.
  • Ohh, I'll have to read it now.