Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Get a load of our Webbo!

edited October 2007 in - WM and WN

Comments

• He he - doesn't he look cute? 
    He must have been listening in Stan and decided to surprise us.
  • Oh and you must click on him and see what happens! 
    Happy autumn leaves, Webbo.
  • Well done Webbo - love it
  • That's great Webbo, really like the big fall of leaves bit. Thanks.
  • Look at his little face! Nice one, Webbo!!!
  • He's really cute!
  • nice to see that back again!
  • What's happened to Webbo?  That's better! Now I won't have to worry about him being too cold.  Love the falling leaf.
  • Hehe. He really is a geek :)
  • But cute with it.
  • Three cheers for Webbo!
  • He-he!  Doesn't he look like the sweetest geek?
  • Hello MDD!
  • Welcome back again, MDD! See - Webbo got dressed up specially for your return!!
  • Hope the missus is doing okay, Stan.  Are Kool Kat and the Dog behaving?  There was a baby slug on one of my boots today.  I chucked him on a leaf and slugged him out of the door into the garden.  He was last spotted shimmying his slimy tush towards the lavender bush.
  • Hi Jenny!  You're still up as well!  I'm going to bed now.  I'm still shattered from my nightshifts, my flu and Pneumovax vaccine from my GP on Tuesday night (right upper arm somewhat swollen, red and sore from the pneumovax; known side effect, still, sleeping has been a bit difficult last two nights as I lie on my side.  I shouldn't moan.  Afterall, I give babies these injections!  At least I didn't get them in my a**e :-)).  Because of my working hours over the coming 6 weeks, I've had to be freakishly organised with regards to Xmas shopping.  Started yesterday pm.  Finished this pm.  As usual, spent more money than I intended to.  Still, I love giving people gifts, makes me happy! 

Will catch up with you all tomorrow :-)... (duvet, here I come!)
  • Aw gee, Webbo, how adorable...love it, love it, love it!