Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Who's in April 08's magazines, due out 6th March?

2»

Comments

• There's a questionnaire in my WM, so fill it in and tell them which bits you want less or more of. Dorothy, here's your chance to give your view on the author interviews.
  • Still waiting for mine!
  • I threw all the enclosures away! But I have expressed my opinion in a lengthy email to the editor. So far no notice is being taken ... either of interviews or proof reading!
  • I'm still waiting and wondering now having read someone saying they forgot to resubscribe...they do send you a notification, don't they? I normally get mine on the day it should arrive, but wasn't in todays post. :(
  • Dorothy - What a good article! (When I saw your name near the picture of boots, I immediately looked to see whether they had stiletto heels!)
  • :) I enjoyed the article too.
  • I noticed the James Barrington feature, RichardS. Very interesting. I also enjoyed Dorothy's article.
  • At last my magazines arrived today. Read your very good article Dorothy and enjoyed it. Only skimmed through the rest of the mags. Off to bed shortly so will read them more thoroughly then. :P
  • Well, I'm glad somebody noticed it ...
    James
  • We're not used to TBers being featured on the front page!
  • Been a long time since that happened- years in fact.
    Well done James.
  • Congratulations!
  • James, it was great and showing my husband did briefly make him think that some of my time on TB might actually be constructive!
  • Thanks, everyone, for your comments.
    Mutley - tell him ALL your time on TB is constructive!
    James
  • Hopefully my issues will turn up tomorrow...(sigh!)
  • edited March 2008
    Congrats to Dorothy, Heather, Monothlon and James Barrington. I managed to get a shortlisting for the WM Wheelchair story comp. I haven't managed to read your article yet Dorothy (I still have a pile of about six mags to catch up on), but the illustration looks intriguing!
  • And well done again to you , Richt.
    It must be all that good Cornish air!
  • Dorothy I have just read you article. Well done. Yes the way people walk is a very telling feature. I must try and remember to think about this when I'm visualising my characters.
  • Well done Richt. :P
  • Well done everyone :-D
  • Well done RichT
  • Well done all and well done RichT, I too was shortlisted for the wheelchair comp.
  • Well done you lot! :-)
  • Well done Richt.
  • Well done everyone who got in! I know I'm late, but in my defence I only just opened it (big son thought it was his Guitarist mag and had rushed it off upstairs upstairs without removing plastic, and, natch, did not bother returning it to the desk on realising his mistake!)

Certainly been a good mag. for TBers!
  • Will get mine on Sunday as I still have it delivered to my parents' place - until we get more settled.

Well done to everyone who's in there.
  • Boo hoo! Where's mine? :-(
  • edited March 2008
    It'll turn up any minute now, MDD!
  • Well done Jools!
    (And apologies Montholon for spelling your name wrong!)
  • Would you believe, my April issues only turned up in the post today?!!!! That's a bit slack, don't you think? I always used to get them a few days after Jay posted the question.
  • i am now a subscriber! and waiting in our huge pile of post when i arrived home today was april's mag...yay!
  • Welcome home Jemma! :D
  • Hallo again, Jemma!