Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Hi again all :-)

edited March 2012 in Off-topic
Hi all,

Ive been away from the forum for a while after taking some time off writing after an illness that didnt seem to want to shift.

Back at it now though and ploughing through all the forum messages :-)

pp x

Comments

• Welcome back pp
  • Thank you :-)
  • Welcome back pp! The more the merrier.
  • Hi de higher

:)

Welcome back
  • God to see you back pp. :)
  • Good to meet you, PP - hope you are over your illness.
  • Hello, nice to see you on here again PP!
  • Hello passionatepens
  • Hello PP - welcome back :)
  • Welcome back - and sorry to hear you've been poorly!
  • Been feeling a bit woolly, have you,C? Head spinning, that sort of thing? Back writing good yarns again? Enough of the wool jokes. Welcome back.
  • Hello PP, welcome back!
  • Welcome back.
  • [quote=Viv]Been feeling a bit woolly, have you,C? Head spinning, that sort of thing? Back writing good yarns again? Enough of the wool jokes. Welcome back.[/quote]

He he, yes, I love my spinning wheel and the house if full of sheeps fleeces in various stages of processing - I think it kept me sane while I was recovering.

Im booked onto Caerleon this year too! :-)
  • Thanks for all the 'welcome backs' :-)
  • Welcome back, pp!
  • Welcome back, PP. Hope you're OK now. You're not the only one ploughing through the posts!
  • I must admit I didn't know you before, as I only joined last month, but welcome back. I hope you are fully recovered from your illness. :)
  • edited May 2012
    Hello there, passionate pens. It's lovely to 'meet' you. I'm fairly new here, like John. It's great how new names keep popping up!

I see you're going to Caerleon - that's an old haunt of mine. As a teenager, I once stayed in the house behind 'the wall' when my friend's family had just bought it but were yet to move in. We slept on the floor in sleeping bags and scared ourselves silly as my friend relayed the story of how it had come up for sale. The previous owner had murdered her daughter in the bath there. Aargh! In the middle of the night we had to phone her elder sister, who could drive, to take us away from there to a safe haven!
  • Hi pp. I'm also new here. Great to 'meet you' and good to hear you're on the mend. :)