Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Problems with this forum

JenJen
edited August 2014 in - Website Problems
Everytime I start a new tab it takes me straight back to the main page! The old site never used to do this. I usually pick a few topics I like to read and then put them in tabs and get rid of the main page. I do this so I don't have to keep pressing the back button and it's quicker.
Why did they change it?!

Comments

• The site crashed and could not be resurrected, so we had to have a newer one with bells and whistle (so to speak).
  • Hopefully this will be sorted out eventually. It's frustrating but I can see why it's not considered a high priority. I miss using tabs.
  • I've never used tabs. I am wide-eyed in wonder.

I don't find it a problem to click 'Back to Discussions' where I can peruse anything and everything.

I can't even remember the old site now. I don't think it'll take you long to get used to this one, Jen.

The only annoyance for me is that I still have to scroll down as it doesn't remember the point I last read up to in a discussion.
  • What Tiny Nell said.
  • Webbo can only make some changes. Anything major needs the tech people so the minor quibbles don't have priority obviously.