Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Free Novel-Writing crash course

edited January 2011 in Writing
To celebrate the launch of our new self-publishing company, Acorn Independent Press Ltd, we are running a free Write Your Novel This Year scheme, which comprises a monthly newsletter that includes fun exercises, great advice and tips on how to get your masterpiece off the ground in 2011. This scheme is perfect for developing writers – whether you are just starting out or fancy a fun refresher course. Sign up at http://www.acornselfpublishing.com/sign-up-to-our-newsletters/

Get Writing!

Comments

• Have just signed up will try anything that helps
  • Thanks - will take a look.
  • Somebody help me please. It says "we have three newsletters"... so where do I sign up for the novel writing info?

Bemused
    Dora
  • It's one of the newsletters, Dora - the one that mentions writing a novel in a year ...
  • Guess what?

I scrolled up a little bit further then saw what was meant by the three newsletters.

Thanks PM.
  • That's not a pic of you is it Tony on this site?

Anthony, having grown a beard?
  • did anyone get info from this, or not? I've had a large amount of spam mails since signing up. :(
  • How odd is that?

2am this morning February's newletter arrives in my mailbox.