Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Uploaded my poem for WM comp but it won't let me go to checkout. Webbo can you help please

edited October 2011 in - Writing Problems
I just uploaded my poem for the love poetry comp that closes on Friday. It uploaded ok but when I click on go to basket to pay the fee to enter it is not working.

Comments

• How far did you get? I just tested it and it let me upload, then click on basket and my 'entry' was there OK.
    I didn't go any further in case I ended up paying again.
  • edited October 2011
    When I click on 'proceed to check out' it's not working. I have uploaded the poem, that was fine and its in the basket.
  • It just worked fine for me - I clicked on proceeed to checkout and it went to the next page, then clicked on proceed to payment and it went to the page where you put in your card details.

Did you log in first? (Sorry, but that's the sort of thing I would do!!)
  • Hi Heather yes I did log in.
  • I just logged in again and my basket was empty! So I uploaded the poem again then clicked on proceed to checkout but still not working.
  • Hurrah done it.
    I was trying to do it using my AOL so I went into Firefox instead and it has worked!
  • Yay, glad you got it sorted! I'd always recommend Firefox to overcome technical difficulties on the web - but of course, you couldn't tell whether the problem was at our end!
    Does AOL still use its own browser?
  • Yes it does, Webbo.
  • ... Firefox ... what a lovely name.
    Well done for persevering KA and good luck