Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

website problems

edited February 2012 in - WM and WN
Has anybody had any problems trying to enter competitions on WM. I was trying the other day and it kept failing at the payment part and logging me out. Today I can't even get to checkout. The item dissapears or the price is wrong. I don't think it is anything I am doing wrong. I was in two minds about entering anyway, maybe I should take it as a sign :(

Comments

• Phil, it does give some problems sometimes- quite a few TB's have had difficulties.
    If you click report post on your thread, Webbo will know there's problems again.
  • Thanks Carol, have clicked report post.
  • If you phone them up, they'll let you email in your entry (as an attachment) and they'll take your payment details over the phone.
  • Hi Phil, I've just had a quick check and the comps look to be working for me now (not that that proves anything!).
    Which competition was it you were trying to enter? Please give me a call (0113 2002913) or email [email protected] with your postcode and full name and we'll get to the bottom of it
  • Well I just give it another go and guess what, it worked. That's my first ever competition entered. Thanks for the help.
  • Good luck with your competition entry, phil.
  • Thanks Dora