Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

eBooks can give your books a new lease of life. I've proved it!

edited February 2012 in - Writing Tales
Having put the bulk of my backlist on line over the last few months, largely as an experiment, I'm not a little thrilled at the response I've had.

Amongst other things I currently have the number one free and number one paid football downloaded books an amazon.uk, the number one paid soccer download on amazon.com and 6 of the top 21 on the soccer book download charts on iTunes were written by yours truly! Not bad for books which had pretty much been consigned to the bin 6 months ago.

So if you have a book gathering dust and retain the electronic rights, get it online. You never know......

Comments

• Well done, Dougie. Leave a link so that others can find your books.
  • Hmm, perhaps I'll root out the one written on Microsoft Works and saved to a floppy, them were't'days.
  • thats brill, massive well done
  • That's amazing, dougie! Well done.
  • Nice one Dougie, I hope one day I will have something to put on Amazon, or anywhere.
  • Well done Dougie.
    Backlists are very valuable to a writer, it's a second chance to earn money...
  • It has indeed breathed life back into my work (and my bank balance) but more importantly, it has reignited my career!

I think my enthusiasm had been filed away somewhere but now it's back with a vengeance!
  • That's good to hear - happy writing!
  • Goodonya db, keep publishing!
  • http://www.totalfootballmag.com/features/reviews/total-football-columnist-dougie-brimson-is-top-of-Amazon-charts/

:-)