Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

'Escape to the Country' launched today.

edited March 2012 in - Writing Tales
My book is officially launched today!

Details are on my facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/PatsyCollins.writer

and my blog - http://patsy-collins.blogspot.co.uk/

Comments

• Congratulations PM. :)
  • A great birthday present for you! Good luck with it and a very happy birthday, said it on FB but you can never have too many birthday wishes!
  • congratulations and good luck and Happy Birthday :)
  • edited March 2012
    And may I add, having had the privilege of reading the book, it is fantastic! I highly recommend it.
  • Congratulations, Phots Moll!
  • Great stuff PM ! Congrats and good luck with the book and have a lovely birthday x
  • Hey you must be dead chuffed.

What a lovely pressie.

Happy birthday.
  • Oh wow - congrats, PM!!! :)
  • great book - well done, Phots
  • Just bought my e-copy - looking forward to reading it very soon!
  • Woooohooooo! Fantastic. AND your birthday - did you plan it like that?
  • [quote=Liz!]did you plan it like that?[/quote] Not exactly. When the publisher told me he hoped to have it out around the start of April, I told him today was my birthday - he worked all one weekend to get everything uploaded or downloaded or whatever it is they do so it could be launched today.
  • Well he's a good egg!
    Glad it wasn't Sunday though
    Happy Birthday and happy birth to the novel
    May there be many more of both
  • Happy Birthday, PM. :)
    And may you have many brilliant sales.
  • Congratulations PM! Hope you had a lovely birthday yesterday too (sent you best wishes on FB!) What a caring and considerate publisher you have.

All the best of success with sales.
  • edited March 2012
    Started reading it last night... it's good! Enjoying it a lot.
  • Just ordered it from Amazon!

Looking forward to reading it and I'll add a review to my Review Blog and blog about it on my Blogathon blog too!
  • Well done, PM!

Lots of luck with it xx
  • PS

Patsy, my blog post about you has been top of the pile since it went live on 10th March!

http://blogathonchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/patsy-collins-success-story.html
  • Good stuff Phots Moll, best of luck with it.
  • Great news-good luck :)
  • Good luck with the book, PM.
  • Good luck with the book :)
  • Congratulations PM, best of luck with it
  • Received an email to say it's on its way!
  • Congrats! Wishing you lots of sales and looking forward to adding it to my kindle reads.
  • Way to go Patsy!
  • Brilliant Patsy! Well done and good luck with ongoing promotion.
  • It's arrived!

Considering it was sent 2nd class and it was a BH yesterday, that's a good service.

I worked hard yesterday, so I might take a couple of hours off later and adopt a reading pose on the sofa!
  • Just downloaded a sample for Kindle for PC and enjoyed that, so have now bought the kindle version. :)
  • Just finished it! What a jolly romp through the pigsties and the romantic mud - loved it. lots of giggles. Is it any coincidence that your heroine is also a redhead, Tosh?!

Must work out how to do a Namazon Review ...
  • I had bought the book and didn't realise it was you! Many congratulations. I do hope it does well for you and all your reviews are pleasant ones!
  • Just out of curiosity, do you write full-time or have a regular job as well, Patsy?
  • Lady Renate, I have a full time job too.

Thanks to everyone who has said nice things about my book. If those who've read it have time to post up a short review on Amazon I'd really appreciate it. (You don't need to have bought the book through Amazon to post a review there)
  • As soon as I finish it, I'll work out how to put a review up.
  • Mine's arrived safely, it's a great story, love your humour Patsy.