Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

New Daytime Creative Writing Class - Moreton-in-Marsh, Cotswolds

edited April 2013 in - Resources
Hi - I'm new to the forum (but have the occasional 'Get Writing' article in Writing Magazine), so I hope it's OK to post this little plug for a new writing class I'm hoping to get off the ground soon.

Dates: 18th April 2013 – 27th June 2013 (10 week course)
Venue: Moreton-in-Marsh Tourist Information Centre, High Street, Moreton-in-Marsh
Times: Thursdays, 12.30pm – 2.30pm
Booking essential. For more information, please email [email protected] or reply to this post.

thank you!

I blog at: www.blogaboutwriting.wordpress.com
More information about me on there!

Comments

• Which county is Moreton-in-Marsh in?
  • It's in Gloucestershire, not far from Chipping Norton and Chipping Campden. (Sorry, didn't specify that in my original post but only because I assumed anyone living to Moreton - and therefore possibly in the 'catchment area' for the class - would know where it was!)
  • Thanks. We're all spread across the UK, and beyond on Talkback. :)

If you sign into the main writers online site, you can also list your course in the Writing Events section. Hope that helps.
  • Hmmm. A 65 mile round trip for me, and a lovely drive through the Cotswolds. Unfortunately a Thursday, which clashes with the cycling club Thursday Run, and makes it a no-no.