Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

A Writer on Writing - Kindle E-book freebie

edited June 2013 in - Resources
A Writer on Writing - Advice to Make You a Success is free on Amazon until 22nd June.

Get it here in the UK:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Writer-Writing-Advice-Success-ebook/dp/B00C0GBRS6/

Or search for ASIN B00C0GBRS6 in other countries.

If you can spare a minute to write a short review (good, bad or indifferent) I would be most grateful.

Comments

• Thank you, Sally. I've ordered it!
  • I've read it and it's an excellent book.
  • Found it earlier and have downloaded it Sally. Will do.
  • Got it - thanks.
  • Got it -thanks
  • Got it. Thanks, Sally!
  • Thanks Sally
  • Thanks, Sally. Hope your success rubs off too!
  • I think you're doing really well getting all your books out there, Sally. Well done you, and best wishes for further successes.
  • Downloaded, thanks.

I'll try to read it soon and write a review.
  • Got it, Sally.
  • Downloaded and will read later, will try to put a review up too!
  • Many thanks to you all for downloading. I started clicking the 'thanks' button on all your posts but it became too time-consuming!
    I hope you all find it useful - and thanks for the review offers, much appreciated.
  • Just downloaded it. Thanks.

Haven't been reading recently, so must get on with my tbr list.
  • Thanks Sj, have also passed on to friend who may use in workshops.
  • I have ordered it thanks and I am enjoying your short stories too.
  • [quote=B Darter]I have ordered it thanks and I am enjoying your short stories too.[/quote]

Thanks B. Darter - it's lovely to get feedback.
  • I've downloaded it and it's on my list to read :)
  • Just written my review. I found I couldn't read the book in a single sitting as I kept being prmpted to do something - so I did!
  • Thanks so much for the review, Wordy. I didn't recognise your username on Amazon initially. I'm really pleased that the book prompted you to take action!
  • I have so many names, Sally - wife, mother,mum, grandma, Mrs W, Wordy - I could open a millinery shop with hats I wear if I ever wore one that is. I do however appear as myself on my website and blog and even occasionally when my articles are published but even then the editors strive to make a mess of things - usually by adding the e to my name as I suspect they feel 3 letters are too few.