Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Free ebook

edited January 2014 in - Reading
My short story collection, Not a Drop to Drink, is FREE again. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Not-Drop-Drink-Patsy-Collins-ebook/dp/B009RX5MGS/ref=la_B004O08LRQ_1_14?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1390901820&sr=1-14

Please do download it if you haven't already. If you've already read it and liked it, I'd really appreciate a review. And please don't feel you can't review unless you loved it - I'd rather have genuine 3 star 'it was ok' type reviews than rave 5 star ones if the collection can't live up to it, or get none at all.

(Obviously not quite so keen on 1 or 2 star reviews, but I can live with the fact not everyone will love my work)

Comments

• I've read and reviewed, and vouch that it's a very good book!
  • edited January 2014
    I'm sure it's just coincidence and 'they' aren't monitoring my every keystroke, but whenever I try to promote it as a feeble, Amazon start charging again for a couple of days and I have to go through the price matching faff again. Anyway, done it and it is now free again.