Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Comments

• Thank you.

Noted for future attempts .....
  • love 'em
  • I've had numbers five and fourteen played on me. Some of those pranks seem a bit cruel for a parent to be playing on their kids. I remember hearing the story of my uncle when he was child, sneaking down into the kitchen and changing the labels on all the tins in the cupboard. Apparently you didn't know if you were opening a tin of baked beans or dog food!
  • 'dog food is delicious' says Stan's Dog.
  • edited April 2014
    'certainly is' says Sammi dog. 'Hi Stan's dog. How are you?'
  • 'I am just fine, thanks' says Stan's Dog.
  • Stan's Dog seems to be doing the rounds of the threads. An honorary TBer, I think.
  • I hope he's house trained. @-)
  • *checks shoe*
  • Had a national broadsheet newspaper in NZ had a full page ad promoting homes created cheaply on new CD Printers. Houses literally printed by computers. A $700,000 home would only cost $200,000. etc etc.
    All very well done by a company that has a flat house selling fee of $10,000 instead of the exorbitant fees by most Real estate agents.
    Unfortunately was an April 1st story but very well done.
    Local paper solved a local controversial problem of where a new bus station should be built. A certain Mr I C Thru Yu was giving a vast amount to have one built about five mile out of town. Plenty april fooled by that too.