Welcome to Talkback!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tagged

Short Story Competition
  • MutleyMutley
    The Alfie Dog Fiction International Short Story Competition has launched today. Full details can be found at http://alfiedog.com/competitions/

First prize is £200 and publication of a collection of short stories by the winning author. The cost of entry is just £1.95 (the download of five stories by different authors on the site). Closing date for entries is 30th September.
  • This sounds excellent - have bookmarked and will definitely enter! Thanks, Mutley.
  • Lizy could enter this one.
  • Carol said:

Lizy could enter this one.

??

• It isn't a UK only competition, so she'd be able to enter this one - if she wanted too.:)
  • Get writing folks.
  • caseycasey
    Fantastic prize. I'm sharpening my pencils and my brain for this one.
  • Found it! (Forgot I had bookmarked it... going senile) 8-}
  • Beat me to it - the thread, not the senility.
  • Claudia said:

This sounds excellent - have bookmarked and will definitely enter! Thanks, Mutley.

Working on my entry now - then suddenly realised that as I'm not a prolific short story writer, I have nothing like enough good stories for a collection. So, because if one is going to enter a competition, one has to be optimistic, I am now also working to expand my short story portfolio... got an awfully long way to go but want to rise to the challenge!

:-SS