Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Hello. It's been a while!

edited June 2014 in Writing
Hello everyone. I've not visited for such a long time that I don't even recognise Talkback anymore. So much has been going on and I've meant to keep in touch...well, you all know how it is! I have been in contact with a number of Talkbackers on Facebook, and I've been writing like crazy too! How is everyone?

Comments

• Hello Cath - I'm not surprised you don't recognise TB - some of us still don't either! Welcome back.
  • Thanks Lizy...what happened? Have I been away that long?
  • Glad to see you! B-)
  • The board changed, so that may have added to your feelings that it is unrecognisable! Hello, Cath.
  • Thanks Lizy...what happened? Have I been away that long?
    I think the system crashed and they had to/took the opportunity to change it. Or something. One forgets!
  • Hi Baggy and Liz...nice to see you both again! I see there is a 'like' button now too. \:D/
  • There certainly is!
  • It's just a facelift - we're still the same old TBers under the tight and shiny facade!
  • Welcome back, Cath.

And we have a selection of smiley's...
  • Welcome back
  • Hi Cath, good to see you back - what crazy writing have you been up to then? :-h
  • I suspect her time has been spent getting up to mischief with David Cassidy and skating on thin ice...
  • Hello, Cath. Nice to see you back again.

Is that you in the pic?

Move aside, Jane Torvill.
  • Hello Cath! You're not the only one that's been absent. I struggle to get on here as much and I miss it.

Wish it was more user friendly on my mobile
  • edited July 2014
    absence noted but excused - you have been busy writing after all...good luck with it
  • Hi peeps! Just popped in again to see what's occuring! I've got the week off so I'm catching up with everything. Yes, Tiny Nell, that photo is me, skating in the gala at our local rink. I've been spending a lot of time there recently as I competed in the British Adult Championships at Sheffield in June, in the pre-bronze section and came third. I've also been invited as a guest on Allan Beswick's breakfast show on BBC Radio Manchester and I'm on again on Wednesday 13th August at 6.45am as a newspaper reviewer which is great because it allows me to promote both my health books. I've also been writing my memoires, the theme being around my beloved sport, yes you guessed it, skating!