Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Beginner's creative writing workshops

edited August 2014 in Writing
http://www.portandlemon.com/write-creative-patsy-collins/

I'm going to be running creative writing workshops this autumn, starting with one for beginners. If you know anyone in the Warsash (Southampton) area who might be interested, please let them know.

Comments

• Love the site!
  • Good isn't it? Can't take any credit.
  • It looks really good, Patsy - both the course content and the site :)

Best of luck with it.

marion
  • Looks great. Good luck Patsy!
  • A great new venture. Hope you get a creative lot!
  • Sounds very inclusive and welcoming. Let us know how it goes.
  • Looks great. Good luck with it.
  • Great photo. And good luck with it.

Does your local radio have a slot for things going on.? Do you think you could get a spot to promote it anywhere else.
    Any bookshop where you might be able to put a poster?
    A U3A group?

• Sounds good!

Have fun.
  • Thanks for your support everyone.

Good suggestions, Carol. I will be mentioning it on the radio when I go on next, but it might be possible to get it mentioned on another show. I'll suggest it to the company. They're doing the advertising, bookings etc but it's obviously in my interests to do what I can too.

The local bookshop is a possibility and maybe flyers in the local libraries.

I don't know anyone in U3A but will try to find out.
  • Looking good, Patsy! Very best of luck with it!
  • Good luck, Patsy! Wish I was closer so I could attend.
  • Best of luck, Patsy.
  • Debby, I sometimes go to groups and run workshops. That's something I'd like to do more of.
  • What fun! Hope it goes really well!
  • Good for you, Tosh! (How brave you are! I wouldn't dare!) I'm sure it will go well, cos you're a 'human' sort of person and will want to help folks give this writing lark a whirl and I bet you make it fun as well as eddycashional. Hope you enjoy it as well. Keep us informed
  • I like telling people what to do. That should help.
  • Best of luck with it, PM.
  • How did this go for you, Patsy?
    I looked at the Port and Lemon site but can't seem to find anything on there about your workshop. Did you make a blog post about it at the time?
  • From the help you have given me, I am sure it will go really well. It's a shame its too far for me to attend