Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Are You a Miniaturist?

edited August 2014 in Writing
'The Manning Dolls House' is a feature that I wrote for Dolls House and Miniature Scene Magazine October, Issue number 244 and it's out now.

Comments

• Well done.
  • How interesting, PL, I didn't realise there was such a thing as 'miniature scene' - but I love tiny things too, so I'll look into it ... maybe with a magnifying glass! Well done for the feature!
  • Congratulations, Patricia.

• Congrats Patricia!
  • Congratulations!
  • Congratulations, Patricia... I used to love doll's houses. My mum and dad bought me one when i was very small, but sold it because i used to take the things inside out and play with them... sigh.
  • Yes, they are lovely. My girls had one when they were little and I made them keep it tidy like a real house!

Congratulations on your article, Patricia.
  • *resists urge to say anything about TN and dolls houses*
  • Yes, I saw this thread when it came out and thought carefully about whether to post. I guessed sm wouldn't look at it and thought I was safe.

I hadn't taken into account The Moll...
  • But I'm resisting!
  • Yes, I saw this thread when it came out and thought carefully about whether to post. I guessed sm wouldn't look at it and thought I was safe.

I hadn't taken into account The Moll...
    I had decided to let you off this one, TN, but there's always a TBer itching to get in on the short jokes.

• I knew it. He's arrived.
  • edited August 2014
    A quote from the late lamented Deleted User,aka HA:

"I used to be one of the UK'S top miniaturist in Dolls house furniture, took me all over the world and many Pieces in Museums."

I wonder if Patricia Lesley knows him?

• Congratulations Patricia.