Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

A panda from Tenerife...

LizLiz
edited September 2014 in Writing
THANK YOU, Liz, for my lovely panda that arrived this morning - complete with bamboo to keep his sustenance up! i have written a blog post, but didn't mention the bamboo was live in case we are both arrested for importing/exporting plants!

Here he is with Lola... I allowed her to sniff him all over and she approved by adopting his expression:

DSC07423 - Version 2

Here is the blog post:

http://lizbrownleepoet.com/

XXXXX

Comments

• So glad Panda and his inflight meal arrived safely - either he's closer to the camera than Lola or he's grown!

Panda in Spanish is Panda, so there won't be any language difficulties.
  • What luck! He's so cute - and thank you so much for the little bamboo as well, incidentally my son's favourite plant. Can it be put outside when grown a bit? Or is it an inside-in-water bamboo?
  • It's an inside-in-water one. I had to buy a line of eight in ascending order of size to get the one I sent you, so now I have a line of seven "lucky bamboo" plants in an oblong little pot in front of my African goddess. I might post a photo on FB if I remember to take one!

Oh - and as I have said on your blog - Panda is crocheted, not knitted.
  • I know, I have changed it on the blog - it looks just like moss stitch! It's really pretty...
  • Oh, how sweet. Both of them!
  • Lovely pic. So cute!