Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Anyone like...

edited September 2014 in Writing
a free read of a children's book?

GLASS DREAMS, suitable for readers of about 8+, is available in its entirety on Authonomy. I'd forgotten all about it until the other day when I noticed it had shot up in the rankings and had been on the 'Temporary Editor's Desk'... whatever that is.

:-B

Here's the blurb:

Runaway, Jake, has no idea what adventures are in store when he meets circus performer, Khala, hiding in a ramshackle caravan.
Should he tell her about the mysterious box he has been warned never to open? Khala also has a secret to share, but can she trust Jake?
Fantazi's circus is a place of danger, but with the help of Cedric the dwarf and his beloved Chihuahua, Audrey, the children unravel the truth and are utterly astounded at the biggest secret of all.

:-O

Here's the link:
https://www.authonomy.com/book/48455/

If you do read (and like) it, would you consider leaving a review? I don't like asking :\"> , but I have only a few!

Eventually, this will become a paperback. It is currently only available as an ebook.

Comments

• It sounds like it's doing well. I've got an eight year old grandson. I'll pass it on.
  • Oh, thanks, casey!

That one should be out in paperback in a week or so. It's just chuntering through the system!