Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Who's In November 2014's Writing Magazine?

edited October 2014 in Writing
Yes, it's that time again...

Who's in November 2014's magazine? The magazines probably won’t be in the shops until 2nd October so DON’T EXPECT THEM UNTIL THEN.

If you spot yourself, please let us know which magazine and WHICH PAGE; and the name the article appears under if it differs from your Talkback name. If you spot someone else, PLEASE LET THEM post the details here.

Remember: if mentioning a story, don’t give away the ending.

Comments

• edited October 2014
    Me, I'm there on page 9; Dictate Needs. I know this because WM has just this minute popped into my letter box. Have I beaten you all this month? :-)
  • I received mine this morning too- which is why the thread only got posted this morning. :D

Congratulations, Mrs Bear. Good to see you getting your copy early for a change. :)
  • Yes, you're the winner, Mrs Bear!

I look forward to reading your contribution.

*waits with neon highlighter in hand*

Oooh, a clunk at the letterbox as I write. Hang on...

It's here! It's here!
  • I use a highlighter too. Mine's blue. Usually for markets in WN, sometimes articles.

Well, I caught up with reading the past 6 months' issues, ready for the October one to arrive and never fall behind again. This thread has reminded me a whole month has passed, things have happened -- a lot of "things" -- and I haven't even picked up the last issue yet.
  • There's another TBer in this issue. Just been glancing through looking for Mrs Bear's contribution, when I saw another name and picture everyone will recognise.
  • I see who you mean, Carol. Jolly good too!
  • Mine's arrived! Look forward to reading it tonight.
  • Well done, Mrs Bear!
    I'm in there too, with an article on NaNoWriMo
  • Well done Sallyj. :)
  • Super stuff, Sally!
  • All you busy peeps!
  • Will pick a copy up on, Saturday. A hearty well done, to you all.
  • I've spotted three from TB.
  • Well done SallyJ and Mrs Bear.
  • edited October 2014
    Spotted three TBers, but have only read Mrs B's letter - I shall be back after work to read sallyj's article.

Mrs B, your letter contained one of my favourite words. :)
  • Enunciate?
  • I didn't know that WM published letters about cake. ;)
  • Oh, I thought you were OFFERING cake.

:(
  • If I make it will you come?
  • No cake was hurt in the writing of my letter.
  • I'm a few issues behind so I really need to sit down and read them all through so I'm up to speed.
  • Well done sallyj and Mrs bear!