Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

New member - Writer and writing course tutor

edited January 2015 in Writing
Hello

I have just joined this forum and thought I would post an introduction. My name is Michelle and I am an author, based in the UK. My book, Marilyn Monroe: Private and Undisclosed became a bestseller in 2012 and since then I have had another book out called The Mammoth Book of Hollywood Scandals. I have three books out this year, and I am working hard to get more commissions. I love my job, but it gets lonely sometimes, so it will be nice to get involved with this forum.

I have recently started a writing course to help other writers get motivated and release creativity. It begins on 9th February (online) and I'm really excited about it. I created a blog if anyone would like to know more. It is here: www.WritersStudy.blogspot.com My author blog is here: www.Michelle-Morgan.blogspot.com.

I really look forward to taking part in the discussions here. Thanks for having me!

Michelle

Comments