Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

HELP! - Another one

edited January 2015 in Writing
I am successfully signed into Forum but when I try to enter the subscriber only competition Animal Poetry it wants me to sign in and rejects my name/password. I only have one try left ..... Help please?

Comments

• 'Subscriber' means that you get WM/WN delivered, not that you are a member of the forum. I have one password to get into this forum and another to enter online competitions. Clock 'flag' on your post here and Webbo will step in. (I can't do it for you, sorry - I'm on my phone) Good luck!
  • Not 'clock'. That should say 'click'!
  • I flagged it for you NH - I'm sure Webbo will respond, but I expect it's as TN says - you have to register separately for the forum and the main website.
  • Yes, they need to be different passwords, Noodlehendon, and you'll need your subscription number.
  • If you are a magazine subscriber and have only registered for this part of the site then scroll up to the top of the page and click 'register' there. You'll need your subsciber number which is on the plastic envelopes the magazine comes on and should be on your recipt from when you paid your subscription.
  • Ah. Thank you all. I do subscribe to WM/WN. I'll have another go, following your advice. Ta very much.
  • Did you do it, NH?

*crosses fingers, legs and eyes on NH's behalf*
  • Not yet Tiny Nell Am writing something for tonight. Will have to come back to it later - but thanks for asking.
  • I had trouble too so don't worry