Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Hello

edited February 2015 in Writing
Hello

I've not written anything for ages what with one thing or another. Its something I really want to get back into. I'm hoping your website will help me do that.

Marc

:)

Comments

• Hello, Marc.

Some damn fine people on here with plenty of wisdom to share!

Welcome to the forum :)
  • Have you tried national novel writing month, that'll get you writing, they have a camp version in a few months
  • Hello, Marc.

Try this month's One Word Challenge competition- sticky thread at the top of the main board. An easy way to get back into writing. :)
  • Hello Marc! Also, have a look at the thread about the April Challenge. You have to write a blog a day a theme. About a 1,000 people do it and they all have to read each others blogs, you should do 5 a day. It's great fun and REALLY kickstarts you into writing.
  • Hi Marc. A rest from writing isn't necessarily a bad thing. You'll get back into it when you're good and ready! As Carol suggests, you can ease yourself in by having a go at the One Word Challenge - a mere 200 words or a poem of up to 40 lines (says she who hasn't come up with anything yet again this month!).
  • Hello, Marc. Start writing now! We can nag for England (or in my case, France) you know.
  • Hi Marc. Welcome
  • Hi Marc, warm welcome to TB :-) Hope having an online community of sorts helps fire up your writing
  • Hey Marc.
  • Hello and welcome. Glad you spell it with a c so we don't get confused :).

Mark