Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Pongo

edited April 2015 in Writing
Anyone remember this backslider. We used to have a bit of fun here. I had a hilarious time getting rid of a nastily outspoken gentleman. He got told his pedigree in great detail.
I have now moved into the honorable ranks of Senior Citizenry now being an octocentenarian but still have all my marbles. (figuratively, that is, before someone wants to play).
Must get back into writing. Some may recall that I used to write biographies for Hospice patients which was very satisfying. Did about 35 before giving it away. Might start with the monthly competition on here so watch out.

Comments

• Yes I remember you - good to hear you're still there.
  • Hello, Pongo. I think you were before my time, but it's always good to welcome a straying lamb* back.
    *or indeed Pongo
  • Of course you're remembered! Welcome back!
  • *sniffs air*

Of course we remember your pongo, Pongo. Welcome back.
  • Hi, Pongo. I don't remember the contretemps but I do remember you! Welcome back, old thing (figuratively speaking). :)
  • Hello, pongo - and welcome back. There's almost certainly a nice armchair somewhere round here that someone's kept warm for you, and here's a nice cuppa to be getting on with while you get the creative juices flowing again. ~O)
  • Welcome back, Pongo. :)
  • Thank you for the welcome and I also do remember some names.
    SO lets get this show on the road............................................
  • Hello, pongo! Aussie, I seem to remember... but yes, I remember you, it wasn't THAT long ago was it?
  • Hi Pongo, you were/are indeed a downunder gentleman but from New Zealand if my Aussie ears don't deceive me. It was the accent in 'Thnk yew for the wulcm" that was the dead giveaway. It's good to see you again. Welcome back.
  • Hi Pongo - long time no see - I remember you way back when we were younger. Welcome back.