Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Offer on authors for Nepal

LizLiz
edited May 2015 in Writing
"generous critique offer from editor and writer Sarah Grant"

Don't know if anyone would be interested.

Comments

• Thanks, Baggy.
  • I've heard a few people who haven't used ebay before have been stopped from bidding on other items.
  • Well, last time it took weeks and weeks of full time work to sort it all out, and it was just too hard. This makes it easier for the organisers. Anyone can make themselves an ebay account if they want to bid - if they don't want an account, then they can just donate money. It's just a way to raise money for Nepal.
  • It's just a way to raise money for Nepal.
    Indeed.
    Newcomers to eBay can find themselves blocked because of safeguards that sellers put in place (there are a lot of troublemakers out there). When I sold stuff on eBay I put blocks on certain criteria: people without Paypal, people overseas... and so on. (This was after we received a suspicious bid when we were selling our motorhome - the bid definitely turned out to be from a fraudster and fortunately we were able to block him.)