Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Using Thunderclap for promotion

edited May 2015 in Writing
I’ve started a Thunderclap campaign for Hell to Pay, the first book in my Crime Files series. I’d love your support and if you would like some author love in return, please let me know.
The book's set in Glasgow and features feisty Nancy Kerr.
What’s Thunderclap? Well, until I started one of my own, I thought it was a sign a storm was coming. What it actually is, is a way of spreading the word about something on social media.
Being an author can be such a lonely business, as we all know, but if we support each other, it doesn’t seem so lonely.
https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/26482-hell-to-pay-crime-files-1

I'm going to write a piece on my blog saying how it goes. We're all always looking for new ways to promote our work. Fingers crossed this works.
Tagged:

Comments

• That's a new one to me, but I've signed up - it'll be interesting to see how it works for you.
  • I'd never heard of Thunderclap either. I'll have to look into that more. Good luck!
  • Me neither, Jen, I'll have a look.
  • Took a second to sign up for it - very interested to know how this actually works.
  • I've shared the idea on the National Poetry Day FB page - we could use it to advertise National Poetry day and its anthology I think...
  • Signed up, Jenthom. Hope it goes well. Let us have the blog link when it's up.