Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Newbie!

edited May 2015 in Writing
Hi everyone **waves**

I've just signed up and wanted to introduce myself. I have always been interested in writing (I used to write stories as a child) and have decided to have another go and see what happens! I have been trying my hand at a few short stories (which have gone down very well with my friends and colleagues) and am hoping to enrol on a creative writing course in the not too distant future. I'm sure I will be dipping in and out of these forums looking for inspiration!

Jen

Comments

• Welcome, I hope you trip over inspiration regularly! Creative Writing courses really can help, it does rely a lot on what you put into it though. Good Luck
  • Hello Jenny. :)
  • You've come to a great place for advice, encouragement and opportunities, Jenny. Welcome to TB land!
  • Hello, Jen! One of the best things I ever did, my first creative writing course!
  • Hello, Jenny, and welcome to the wonderful world of Talkback. It does what it says on the tin. You speak, others respond. You then speak more and people respond more and - oh look, another morning gone!
    Do join in!
  • Hi, a very warm welcome
  • *waves*
  • Hello and welcome.
  • Thanks everyone!

X
  • Hey, Jenny :)
  • Hi Jenny. Must dash, so for now:

Bye bye Jenny. Bye bye Jennybgood.

If I hadn't said it someone else would have!
  • Hello, Jennybgood - welcome.
  • Hi Jen
    if you find yourself entering the crime fiction world in particular and your stuck wondering how the police or criminals would do a particular thing, just drop me a line. I've helped many writers from other genres as well over the years.
    All the best
    Kevin