Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Free on-line course available

edited June 2015 in Writing
For those interested in forensic issues, you may enjoy embarking on a free course provided by the University of Dundee, which looks at unearthing and identifying a dead body using forensic anthropology techniques. It's part of the Future Learn Project and feedback from earlier courses is very good.

For more details have a look at - https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/identifying-the-dead?utm_source=FL_DB&utm_medium=crm&utm_campaign=09_06_2015_FL_newsletter

Comments

• Thanks but, no thanks.
  • Think that may be the one Neph and a couple of others did...
  • Yep, done it.
  • Yes I have done a few of their courses they are great and free. :) I have signed up for one on William Wordsworth starts in September and I am thinking of doing the Hadrian's Wall one again as I found that so interesting and I wrote a couple of poems about the wall and the people who lived there.
  • I did the Community Journalism one - very good I thought.
  • I've been doing course on there off and on. I did a writing one too :)
    I've signed up for two right now but can't get my head into one and not in a sudy mood. I joined the Hadrian's Wall one but I haven't started it yet. I completed the first bit on the mind course quickly but now I've stopped.
  • Not done this one Carol, although I have just signed up for it before coming on here. I did the forensics one and started the creative writing one, but it didn't really suit me. Also there is one looking at Hans Christian Andersen fairytales which looks like it could be interesting.