Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

What's the weather like there?

Comments

• Snowing here but not settling.
  • Just had a quick burst of thicker flakes that settled on fences and leaves, but the sky is now blue again and the sun is out.

Looks like it will be flurries then sun for today.
  • Snow - settled in the fields and gardens but roads clear. Sussex.
  • It was so cold today in Bath. Glad you didn't come this year, Carol, you would have been running from cafe to cafe to keep warm rather than sightseeing. Perishing it was. Bath is always colder than Bristol and is awful when it's windy as all the streets are wind funnels. Today they were snow funnels and it was much colder than 0.
  • It's even a bit chilly here in Spain. Just when I thought I could take the electric blanket off the bed the temperature has dropped again. :(
  • Car told me it was below freezing. Out walking with the chill factor it was bloody cold.
  • Still windy, still very cold. Very dark!
  • Snow today that had obviously thawed slightly then frozen. Lethal underfoot.
  • Main road clear. Side roads dodgy. Pavements lethal. More snow due this morning.
  • Bitter. Layered up to take a photo in the garden and was not persuaded to go for a walk.
  • Sunshine, blue and grey skies, wisps of clouds. Lots of snow has melted in the last hour or so.
  • Sunshine, but very strong, freezing wind. Have risked hanging out some washing with extra pegs, hoping nothing blows away!
  • Very cold and windy but sunny.
  • Zero degrees outside, thank goodness for central heating.
  • Sunny and much warmer.
  • Bright and much milder than this morning's slight chill.
  • Up to seven degrees.
  • Dull and damp.
  • Damp with the promise of a little sun later.
  • Sunny, but chilly and strong winds early this morning resulted in the market being shut down. Our friend arrives tonight. I have warned her, but she's still bringing her beachwear; she's going to be a little disappointed when she discovers my warning was genuine. I can only hope that the weather improves dramatically fast.
  • Cool wind but very bright. Pale blue skies too.
  • Gorgeous day. Sunny and not too cold.
  • Looks okay from my bed!
  • Sunny, not too cold.
  • Haven't stepped outside yet, but the sky is that very pale blue and I can see a big vapour trail from a plane heading towards East Midlands airport.
  • Sunny but the wind is still a bit chilly. We drove into the mountains to go for a walk (wanted to show our friend the sweeping views right across the ranges to the Mediterranean: she was suitably impressed) and I regretted that I hadn't taken a scarf to protect my neck from the chill wind.
  • Barbie planned for t'weekend

*rummages in drawers for sunglasses*
  • Lovely in Dorset. Walked down to the mill to take a couple of photos. No jacket. No waterproof. No gloves.
  • It looks gorgeous out there. i haven't been out though...
  • Clear blue sky and sunshine.
  • Uh-oh. I've got followers on my false websites...
  • Uh-oh. I've got followers on my false websites... shouldn't have made them so interesting...
  • False websites? Why on earth did you make those? Haven't you got enough to do?

BTW - what's the weather like there? It's a lovely spring day here - see my FB page for magnolia photos.
  • It's been a wonderful day - wall-to-wall blue sky and full sunshine. Went for a lovely walk through the fields to a new coffee shop at a garden centre, came back and mowed the lawn and hung washing to dry outside.
  • Arrived home to lovely mild weather and a fair amount of sunshine. Was pleasantly surprised.
  • Been lovely here today. Mild with some sun.
  • Wet day in Sussex - my car is lovely and clean!
  • Pouring with rain. :(
  • Damp and grey.
  • Grey.
  • Dull and damp.
  • Miserable, damp and a bit chilly.
  • Greyer.
  • Warm. Breaking clouds.
  • Clard. Nowt but clard.
  • Damp and cold.
  • Absolutely gorgeous day - see photos on FB.
  • *trots to FB*

Same in Dorset. Lovely and warm. Clear sky, people wearing shorts, people wearing jumpers. 'Tis the season for wearing the wrong clothes.
  • *stumbles in wearing florescent green salopets and ski goggles*

*stares at BB*