Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Plot Bunnies - Would anyone be interested in...?

edited August 2015 in Writing
Just out of interest...

My mum (with my help) is planning on making/selling some plot bunny pom-pom pencil/pen toppers and hangers/desk sitters. She wanted me to see how much interest there would be in them first though (as she won't take just me and Loz going "Yes!" at her :P)
She's thinking of aiming them around/at NanoWriMo.

They would be themed, for instance 'Killer Bunny', 'Luuuv Bunny', 'Funny Bunny', 'Adventure Bunny', 'Vampire Bunny' etc...

Comments

• Not sure what a plot bunny is. Would need to see a prototype...
  • This might help Liz http://www.wikiwrimo.org/wiki/Plot_bunny

At the moment she's doing sheep but I will ask her to do a prototype (might have a stall at ReadFest Market in Barking Library in Sept with them anyway) ;)
  • They'd be great gifts for a writer at Christmas.
  • But the giver would need to know their thought processes? Who talks their ideas?
  • It's only necessary to know the genre, Liz, as plot Bunnies can be random things thrown into the mix.
  • Aaah. So you could have word bunnies for poets? Words to write a poem around? Hopefully not the sort of words in the One Word Challenge. Words like leaves and glint.
  • Words like leaves and glint.
    ...and Water...
  • *Goes to look* Yes. Just like that.
  • I love bunnies and I love the sound of these.
  • Love the idea, I don't know if any of my writers' group know about plot bunnies and nobody would think to buy for me. I could buy for myself though
  • Bumping this up to show these on here:

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/OctoberCraftsUK

These are some of the plot bunnies me and mum have designed and made as pen/cil toppers/desk decorations - as mentioned previously. Thoughts and opinions would be wonderful, thanks :)