Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

#writingchat

Comments

• All I use is Word. I also send emails and pop here, and to FB. I've never added anything on...
  • I won't understand what people are talking about tonight and my cover will be blown.
  • Same here.

>-)
  • I don't even use Word.
  • I know some who don't even use words.
  • Ooooo I have looked through this thread before, but have only just joined Twitter. I look forward to taking part in it next week. I will put it in my diary and have a glass of wine ready :)
  • If you let me know your Twitter @name I'll add you to the list. I send a tweet on Wednesday mornings with that night's subject revealed. :)
  • and have a glass of wine ready :)
    You're going to fit right in!
  • If you have chocolate and or cake to go with the wine, even better. :D
  • We're doing a writing progress report, so we can see how everyone is doing with their New Year plans.
  • I'm going to miss out tonight. I'm absolutely shattered with being back at work this week after being off last week with whiplash.
  • Enjoy the rest. :)
  • Finished work after 7. Shan't be able to contribute with any meaning. What's new? Okay, I'm there!
  • Another good evening with those who made it.
  • Sorry I missed it. Was cooking, serving, eating and clearing up a big meal.
  • Tonight we're discussing fact and fiction. Which is best?
  • I'm at the pub. Don't think I will make it!
  • I'm going for a jog - forcing myself in fact - and might try getting on half way through.
  • Didn't have time. Sorry. =;
  • Tonight on #writingchat we're discussing ebooks and refunds...
  • edited May 2016
    What time does it start again? Might not be in for it tonight :( i am @isperkinsauthor
  • Between 8 and 9 pm. We use the hashtag #writingchat so you'll be able to catch up, on any conversations with that # used, later on. :)

I can put your twitter name on the Wednesday morning tweets alerts if you like. You don't have to join in, but if the subject interests you, then you'll know. :)
  • Please do! I should be able to make it tonight :)
  • Just join in when you can and only if you want to. It's fine to just pop in now and then - or to take part every week. Whatever suits.
  • We all have Wednesday's out at sometime or other. :)
  • What's garn on tonight me wonders?
  • Tonight we will be planning tomorrow's #writingchat and eating cake.
  • Sorry, there's no session tonight, but we'll be back to normal next week.
  • edited May 2016
    How strange. These things usually just happen via the hashtag. I've never seen one cancelled before.
  • It's more a case of none of the hosts being available. :(

PM is somewhere in France- she didn't know their destination, so had no idea if she'd even have a wifi signal. I'm at the writers' club tonight, and taking part in the Q&A panel so can't creep out.
    Maria will be driving home, so can't tweet.

But if anyone wants to get together and chat under the #, they're welcome to do so. :)
  • People do use it through the week.

PM will be full of French cake.
  • One of the chatters would like to get together for a chat anyway, so if any of you can get there, do take part and use the writingchat #. :)
  • Depends when I finish work. If it's early enough I'm off to family planning. If it's too late for that then I shall be on the sofa and not on the Internet.
  • Family history again... :-B
  • I will be there. :) Nice little natter :D

• PM will be full of French cake.
    Not true. I did eat things labelled 'gateau' 'gallette' 'broiche' and 'tarte' but absolutely no cake at all.
  • Tomorrow it will be a subject everyone will have an opinion on...
  • I like white best, but milk and plain are also good.
  • Ha! Really? Will there be samples? Free samples?
  • Almost certainly.
  • I'll be there. At 7.59. I won't be late.
  • Tonight's subject is book covers...
  • Hang on. That can't be right.
  • Covers??? When you said something beginning with C, to whet our appetites, I thought ... um. Oh. Yes, covers. Good subject.
  • Not quite what I was hoping for. That's got to be the most disappointing 'cover' ever. Yes, I judge them.
  • Another good hour of discussion.
  • Didn't it go by quickly?! (#interrobang)
  • I think we still 'covered' it all. ;))
  • Tonight it's viewpoints.
  • That was a good one.