Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

'Paws for Thought'

edited May 2016 in Writing
Tee hee! Just had a little piece accepted for The Cat. Francesca Watson the editor wrote to say how much she liked my cat story, and, that she would include it in the Winter or Spring edition.
Incidentally, http://writ.rs/arvon16 sends me gobbledygook Webbo. I would liket to upload a story for the WM comp. p.19

Comments

• Thanks Carol. Have sent 500 word story via email, as I could not upload on the WM website.
  • Did you have problems logging in to the writers-online section, Patricia?
  • edited May 2016
    Hi Carol, thanks for the message. Yes, I had a problem logging in. So sent my entry to Sally at WM. She received, and forwarded it. No worries.
    Everyone ignore the spare 't' at the end of my May 12 entry please. There's no spare I'm skint.
  • Just that title alone was enough to attract me to this thread, so PR is one of your good points! Especially with it linking up to your tale! Should go far..?!
  • edited June 2016
    'Paws for Thought' is the title of the page in the mag. on which my story will appear! ... and your works of genius?